What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New N. miranda

Goofzilla

I'm Stratified
Hey guys,

I just got this one on the 17th. I really like it! It came from Adnedarn/Andrew

Don't mind the camera's time-stamp! I've got to get that fixed. :nono:
IM000174.jpg

IM000175.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Great looking plant. Those are some curvy tendrils!

xvart.

That thing's huge :O But looks awesome :)

I want to get this nep too! What an special houseplant huh?

Very nice looking N.miranda I really like it's pitchers and looks like it's in it's vining stage since it's curling it's tendrils my N.gentle does that too and it's a huge Nepenthes right now like yours also I use a piece of string placed on the tendril to get it to curl.

these surely cant be the ones he has for sale right?

very impressive though! how big is that pitcher? the lowers get upwards of 14"!

The plant above is one of two cuttings I took from my main plant about a year and a half ago. I really shouldn't have left the cuttings so long, but now I know. :p (they were the first ones of my own plants I've ever cut up) The plant was in upper growth, so as I understand it, it will remain uppers till a basel growth pops up. I have sent PMs out to 2 people who I figured would be interested but have not heard back from either so- I still have one plant up for sale. It is not listed on my site since I only have two... I was going to ebay them but figured I'd just use some that recently sold there as a price reference.... Here is a picture of my two plants, the one on the right is the one I shipped out to Mike the one on the left is the one I still have. I'll tell you all the same thing I told him. I'll pack it the best I know how- but because of the size, I cannot promise it will show up with no damage. But his did, so I have no reason to think I cannot do the same for the other. Please PM me if you're interested! And this purchase will make you eligible for the thank you membership btw even though it's not directly through the store.
Andrew

0908082052.jpg

PS- this sales post has been approved by the admin. LOL

That's like a palm-tree version of a Miranda! Cool!

Just you wait.....Pretty soon there will be a basal....then another one....It won't stop. If you take good care of it, in a year you'll have a bush.

sorry for the bump, but is it still for sale? ;)

Funny it was the first plant you cut but in the pic there are pruning shears in the shot!

Btw, what kind of plant is that HUGE leaf in the back right corner?

Looks like a banana....

Why!WHY!!!Sorry just felling sad for my self as my xMiranda flowered then didn't produce pitchers T~T Your's is so nice!!

Back