User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nepenthes Hamata, where can it grow?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    Putting bags over them might cook them.
    Absolutely. They also must have good air circulation for the best growth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we cant name vendors on this site. you might be able to find some for trade on CPUKforums....but its pretty much impossible to find em for under 40$ for a TC one anywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes! I saw one somewhere for 150$!? And I thought my Truncata was expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep. seedgrown hamatas are expensive....

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All off-topic posts discussing the discussion of naming vendors, ebay, and google ads has been removed. As has been discussed in the past (individually to some of the deleted posters I might add) since the forums are paid for and supported by FlyTrapShop, naming and discussing other vendors and suppliers is a violation of the rules and expectations of membership. The following questions were raised that I will answer for clarification (and I could be wrong on some of this, so if Andrew or any of the other mods want to chime in a correct me that would be appreciated:
    • FlyTrapShop doesn't offer what I'm looking for. Publicly announcing names of other vendors who may sell the same wares as FlyTrapShop. This is not unique. It's the same with any business or company or service out there. I was trying to find a taxi that took credit card the other night and none of the companies would tell me any other taxi name, even though I had to use a credit card since it was for business;
    • Google Ads - as far as I know, Google Ads also pay to support the forum, and is generated by the content of the forum or the discussion topics. That's why in some of the general discussion threads you'll see people mentioning funny websites that match the topic. If Andrew wanted to remove this feature, he could;
    • Donation buttons - This was discussed a while ago here, here, and here; and,
    • Ebay discussion - Discussing eBay is fine, as far as I know. There have been numerous times since I joined where the topic of eBay has come up, although it generally involved the possible poaching of plants.

Any questions about this, pm me.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I do not have a correction but I do wish to chime in.

Regarding all the comments made disagreeing with the site owners policies. When you became a member here you agreed to abide by the TOS of this site. No one is forcing you to use this site, you are doing that of your own free will. If the TOS offend you so much then leave, you are absolutely free to go elsewhere. No one will stop you. But do not hang around just to look for every opportunity to make a post griping about how much you hate/disagree with the TOS. Just because you are miserable here does not give you the right to try and make others miserable.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a privately owned site that is available to the public........most any other forums ive been on where the owner is selling stuff has the same sorta rules.......the rules for this site are far from unusual.....if yah dont like it i can think of 3 other CP forums off the top of my head......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who said they didn't like this site? i didn't, i don't think i'm making others miserable. i didn't see any criticism, just people stating the rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast