What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A visit to Phil Faulisi's: Do a double take!

LOL, hey, Jeff caught it and so did Max :) LOL :) I didn't want to make it TOO easy!

I'll post more photos tonight of Phils place when I get home --consider this an "appetizer" LOL.:-))

Ah well, I tried :D. I kept looking back at that particular pitcher too haha.

Crystal

Yeah - bigger picture! I was squinting so hard! Even now that I know what I'm looking at, I still cannot tell hehe.

Cannot wait to see the rest of the pics. I can never get enough pictures of pitchers!! ;)

Haha. After I read the part that emphasized "do a double take" I thought I caught the double pitcher, but couldn't really tell because of the angle. And I must say, if Phil's collection is full of mutant freak pitchers I'm not sure I want to see the rest! Just kidding, of course.

Looking forward to the pictures. I can already see some gems in that one picture!

Thanks,

xvart.

LOL, hey, Jeff caught it and so did Max
Actually Rob...Jeff was here just prior to the BACPS show to pick some stuff up and I distinctly remember showing him that pitcher. He saw it in person and already knew about it!!

Hey Rob,

That is right..I cheated a little. :-D Phil showed it to me when it was in bud. When i saw your picture i couldn't recognized anything but when i looked again for the 3rd time it seemed that way from the camera angle but wasn't too sure if that was it.

J

Aww man, I guess the winner to Max then, LOL. Max, you didn't cheat either did you?!!?

That is just INSANE. I am still gawking at the thing. Truly amazing!

The only thing I can see is what looks to be a hanging pot that is not hanging and sitting on the table................... a far reach.

Back