What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent Neps From FlyTrapShop

Goofzilla

I'm Stratified
Hello,

I recently got a few neps from FlyTrapShop/adnedarn/Andrew.

From left to right: ventricosa, rafflesiana, madagascariensis.

They seemed to have come in great condition! Also, don't mind the time stamp... I've got to get that fixed! ???

nepsandy.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Mike~

Nice!

If only Andy would offer N. spathulata...he'd have my money!

They look great, Im loving that raff.

that aint fair......mine didnt show up today........

Very Nice!

Ooh...I'm eyeing that N. madagascariensis. Mine underwent a horrible repotting incident that involved barerooting and a good amount of coral in the mix. Still unknown whether it will recover.

They look good! That raff looks way different than my Gublers clones. Keep us updated. :beer:

Hey, I didn't notice Andy was selling neps now! They look great!!

andy has new neps! runs to search for money They look great! I think it would be fair if he raised the price a wee bit IMO.

that aint fair......mine didnt show up today........

It's gotta be close... Last thing on tracking is BILLINGS, MT 59101 wherever that is...

I think it would be fair if he raised the price a wee bit IMO.

Really? Anyone else agree? :blush: lol I was going to hold them for a bit to get new pitchers and all that.. Maybe I could just release them as is for this price, and go up a little once the plants look a little bit better or something. ??? Hey Mike, how about some individual pictures? :)

Andrew

Yeah - once I get home, I'll shoot some nice macro ones. Haha.

Thanks

Back