Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: N. izumiae x trusmadiensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a small update the first two is pictures of it is in the morning on tuesday when I noticed it was a bit more open and the rest are pictures of it fully opened also a picture of my D.binata multifidea however you spell it it's making this one leaves not sure if it's normal.

Hopefully next year I'll have a better camera to take pictures with it's so hard to do close ups of the pitchers with it.

My next update will be when it makes a new pitcher in my enviroment so it'll be awhile.
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

A windowsill grower elsantaclause's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What conditions are you giving it right now because I might get one soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During the day it gets 77F to 87F or so depends if it's cloudy or sunshine and nights 70F also when it was getting cold temps at the windowsil got down to 66F at night, but this week been pretty warm so it's back to 70F Humidity 30% to 50% during the day depends how warm it is that day and night 57% to 60% right now it has three pitchers one it already had since I got it dried up the others are looking fine the second forming pitcher slightly opened for me today and since I've owned the Nep it opened it's first leaf and the tendril on it extended some..

Right now it's just in my grow table no lights over it there's a CFL bulb sorta near it, but I just use it on cloudy days It's potted in equal parts live LFS and perlite so I'm sure the live LFS helps keep the humidity around it up I've been misting the LFS lightly in the morning and sometimes at night to keep it from drying out it seems like a hardy hybrid so far and the pitchers are very nice they start out all green and over time as they get bigger and form they get their red color I can't wait till the new leaf tendril makes a pitcher it'll be the first one to form in my enviroment I need to take a few pictures to show the progress I'll do that tomarrow I hope the information I provide you is good I'm still new with Neps.

When you get this I hope it does well for you. =)
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

just want to show my izumiae x TM.
    Its a very fast grower under typical highland conditions.

Viva La Revolution de Nepenthes! nepenthes369's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killerplantsguy View Post
    Nice bunch of photos, bluebird! I think you will find the pitchers become darker as they mature.

Here is another one, on the right. (On the left is N. (spathulata x aristolochioides) x (lowii x ventricosa.)

Cheers and good growing,
    kpg
    How large are those pitchers? only because yours looks a bit older than mine and the rest nepaholic's looks close but quite different.

Rob
    Viva La Revolution de Nepenthes!

Growlist:
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=108969

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a little update on my N.Izumiae X xTrusmadiensis first few pictures is of the second pitcher starting to open the last is an update of it's current growth so far it's doing great the life LFS is growing well I still have to lightly mist the moss at night and in the morning, but so far things have been growing well the Nep has opened it's second leaf a little can't wait to see the new pitchers that forms from them.

Sorry the pictures are not too goodhopefully I'm get a better camera next year or something.
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great. Was that pitcher under your care?
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two open pitcher and one small forming pitcher is ones that came when the Nepenthes arrived the second open pitcher when it came was the size of the small forming pitcher maybe a little bigger there's a new leaf and the tendril on it has grown a tiny bit so that one I consider to be the first to form in my enviroment..
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast