What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. izumiae x trusmadiensis

Nice bunch of photos, bluebird! I think you will find the pitchers become darker as they mature.

Here is another one, on the right. (On the left is N. (spathulata x aristolochioides) x (lowii x ventricosa.)

1-27.jpg

Cheers and good growing,
kpg

How large are those pitchers? only because yours looks a bit older than mine and the rest nepaholic's looks close but quite different.

Rob

Here's a little update on my N.Izumiae X xTrusmadiensis first few pictures is of the second pitcher starting to open the last is an update of it's current growth so far it's doing great the life LFS is growing well I still have to lightly mist the moss at night and in the morning, but so far things have been growing well the Nep has opened it's second leaf a little can't wait to see the new pitchers that forms from them. :boogie:

Sorry the pictures are not too goodhopefully I'm get a better camera next year or something.

Looks great. Was that pitcher under your care?

The two open pitcher and one small forming pitcher is ones that came when the Nepenthes arrived the second open pitcher when it came was the size of the small forming pitcher maybe a little bigger there's a new leaf and the tendril on it has grown a tiny bit so that one I consider to be the first to form in my enviroment..

I saw Zero's update on his so I thought it'd be good to post my update on my N.Izumiae X XTrusmadiensis It's doing pretty well and has three pitchers which it has had for a long time. it has two pitchers forming and another tendril starting to extend itself.

I was bad and didn't buy a shoplight like I should have so it most likely would have grown alot better over the winter if I did, but it still grew pretty decent considering it only had one CPFL bulb over it. Spring is pretty much almost here it's warming up during the day and getting more sun light and it's next pitcher forming is looking pretty good and is coloring up nicely.

Next winter will be better I'm getting a shoplight and some bulbs this weekend. =)

Back