What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Then and Now

My "Marbled Dragon" put out a new pitcher with a large persitome and I decided to do a then and now thread. This is for those of you who are new to neps and get a small plant that doesn't look very nice. When I got this nep I thought to myself, This looks like I got a lousy clone. I was wrong:)

Pic of maxima dark by truncata when I got it two years ago.

MARBLEDDRAGONWHOLE.jpg

MARBLEDDRAGONPITCHER.jpg

MARBLEDDRAGONPITCHER2.jpg

pics taken today 11/02/08

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

Peace,
zero

lol zero with coke zero...Very nice plant you got there! ill have to look into it sometime!

Lol, I was going to mention that xP. Very nice, gotta love that peristome.

You switched over from pepsi. Has the switch help make your plants grow better?

hmm i see you like coke zero hmmm no wander you chose that name lol

nice plant too!

Nice loking Neps!

My screen name was chosen years ago for Zero skateboards. The coke zero I started drinking because I wanted to lose weight and I don't like traditional diet sodas.
I might try to dig up some other old pics, but with 50gb+ of pics it might take a while.
peace,
Zero

Beautiful plant!

Not a fan of TaB, eh? Heha

Obviously, the plant is doing better because you have switched to a superior soft drink brand.
Nice pics. :)
~Joe

Wow nice plant! That's a great looking pitcher :)

Marbled Dragon is a great plant! I recently took a few cuttings from mine and they rooted up readily in sphagnum moss. Very nice clone. I especially like how wide the pitchers get on yours.

wow big difference :] pstt do you water them with soda? :] haha.

Very nice N. "marbled dragon". It's a great plant. I used to be a species snob until I got this hybrid as a free gift in an order two years ago. It is now a show stopper. Very easy grower. Pitchers on every leaf even thru the winter. Was never a big N. maxima fan, but this crossed with truncata is awesome.
Good growing!

Back