What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best brother in law ever - early x-mas gift

schloaty

Staff member
Jamban.jpg

jamban1.jpg

That's right.

N. jamban as an early x-mas gift.

I think I need to wrap up one of my daughters and put her under his tree....

I think I need to wrap up one of my daughters and put her under his tree....

LOL! congrats.......i bought me a burbidgeae for my birthday present :D

Do you have any connection to Schloat?

Friggin nice plant btw; that plant is mad nice lookin when it's older.

-Ben

I wish my brother in law would do something like that for me. Nice plant tag, too! lol.

xvart.

Wow - hope you repay him in spades! What a great addition! Keep us updated on this one definitely.

Congratulations on your Javanese toilet . . .

Thanks guys. I'm still in shock....

Do you have any connection to Schloat?

Have you READ my forum name? :slap:

damn. is that brother in law interested in marrying into my family? even-and-odd years kinda thing? :D

Have you READ my forum name? :slap:

Lol well that's what I meant. I figured that the person who discovered the plant was named Schloat. Like, sometimes they try to give a common name to the plant, but all they do is give the person's name and stuff.

And I saw "schloaty" and said "oh that sounds like Schloat"

:p
-Ben

Toilet plant?

Toilet plant?!?

WTH??

"Hey Mom! Wanna see and smell my new Toilet Plant??"

"Ummm . . . no thanks son. . . "
;)

Toilet plant?!?

WTH??

Yes - they call it that because the uppers look like elegant toilets that you might find in some fancy hotel.

Nice ^^ Jamban is a really nice nep, hope it grows well for you! Happy Early Christmas :p

that is the best gift that members in this hobby could ever get. Fantatic! Btw... Did that retailer bring down that who shocking 10000$ price tag? ;)

Congrats on your ealry christmas gift it looks really cute can't wait to see updates on it for my X-mas gift I might get a N.hamata I dunno.

Did that retailer bring down that who shocking 10000$ price tag?

Good heavens, I don't think I ever saw it for that much.

He did spend entirely too much on me....I should'a just married HIM instead of my wife....But I don't live in Mass.... :-)) :-))

Toilet plant?!?

WTH??

"Hey Mom! Wanna see and smell my new Toilet Plant??"

"Ummm . . . no thanks son. . . "
;)

Jamban is an Indonesian word for toilet . . .

Oooh, from deleted, no less! They were advertising this plant for months stating that they only had one left - though at nearly $350 asking price, I can see why they weren't flying out the door. I'm jealous, but also glad for you. Let us know how well it performs for you... and also can I have visitation rights when in NY? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back