What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mold+Nep Seedlings=Problem?

DavyJones

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level
I have some germinated nepenthes seedlings in small 3-inch pots that are growing wonderfully. The issue seems to be some grey-ish/white mold growing upon the media. It hasn't caused any problems yet, but I would really like to get rid of it before it does. It is growing on just some dry LFS that I powderized before I sowed the seeds. For a general idea on the size of the plants, they are just starting to get their second carnivorous leaves.

Now, heres the catch. I am an extremely poor college student, with access to a single, poorly stocked ACE Hardware and a Wal-Mart Supercenter in the immediate area. Is there something I can use thats pretty cheap, and that I can get at one of those stores? Thanks guys!

I am having the same problem with some Drosera seedlings. I look forward to an answer.

Back