What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New neps for christmas

First ones are from Michael
neps12-24-08001.jpg

N. Villosa sorry its such a crappy pic
neps12-24-08003-1.jpg

and now the best for last....
Max, you amazing fiend you.

N. Predator cutting
newneps12-23-08007.jpg

N. Ventricosa x angasanensis cutting
newneps12-23-08008-1.jpg

and one of the pitchers before i snip em off
newneps12-23-08009.jpg

nice, hope my cuttings work, as i know yours will.

You got a predator cutting?! Nice plants, looking forwards to updates.

sorry for the bits of advertisement in there...i just noticed em as i was going through >_< ill hit up photobucket now and edit those out

Congrats on the new plants! Hope you have better luck with your jacq than I had with mine. >_<

Dang man, you're getting quite the collection going!

NICE!
the Predator cutting is sweet

O_O

Oh, what I'd do for a N. xPredator cutting like that!

Very nice, Kris!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great plants Kris, that predator cutting is someting else! Keep up the great work.

yeah i was surprised that max sent me the predator cutting. i sent him some stuff earlier this year and the predator and vent x anag cuttings were his thankyou gifts i guess o_o;
i cant wait to get it growing

Last edited by a moderator:
I already said this but, Awesome plants and that predator cutting is huge! Congrats!

OMG you lucky dog. WOW man! great job! damn! I would sooooo love to get a predator. :(

Wow, they look great! Lucky you, getting N. x Predator. Good luck with the villosa!

thanks guys.
the jacquelineae is already showing signs of growth o_O and there is no visible signs of stress on either plant yet...its only been a day so time will tell. my temp got down to 50ºF last night.

Back