What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. veitchii 'Batu Lawi'
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09016.jpg

N. lowii Gunung Trusmadi
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09003.jpg

N. tentaculata Gunung Murud
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09004.jpg

N. copelandii Mt. Apo cutting from Zero inflating its first pitcher
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09005.jpg

N. jamban
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09007.jpg

N. jacquelineae
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09012.jpg

N. aristolochioides - this plant was badly affected by mites but is back on the right track. it responds quite well to fertilizing, and is currently sending up a basal
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09009.jpg

N. ventricosa x angasanensis cutting from Max
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09013.jpg

N. truncata x xTrusmadiensis putting out its first leaf for me
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09008.jpg

N. villosa is growing well for me, i accidentally broke a pitcher that was inflating...but thats ok its got another one coming
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09015.jpg

more to come

N. sibuyanensis
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09017.jpg

N. macrophylla seedgrown BE god dang this plant surprised me...some of you remember how it looked when i got it...
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09002.jpg

N. hamata seedgrown BE
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09001.jpg

not a Nep, but a heli that i thought had died from me not acclimating it properly...finally growing again
H. minor
CPupdatesmostlyneps3-11-09006.jpg

Still looking great. Didn't know the H. minor almost died. :x Edit: Nevermind, you fixed it.

Very nice collection Kris! Looking at your N. sibuyanensis it makes me wonder about what we all refer to N. ventricosa, at least the common one. It seems to me like ventricosa would be a cross between sibuyamensis and maybe a ventrata or alata?
Very nice plants and pictures, could you show us your setup?

sure thing frenchy :) these are older pics, but its still basically the same
top rack
Nepupdates3-1-09011.jpg

bottom rack
Nepupdates3-1-09009.jpg

B-E-A-UTIFUL! Wow Kris you always manage to make every single nep of your inflate :) Very nice collection!

A nice setup and some beautiful plants. I'm impressed with how much you've accumulated in just over a year.

How is the predator cutting doing? also I wish I had money and the space to grow like that.

Ant, the predator cutting is still alive. nodes seem to be very slow to activate...but there is growth coming along. ill update on it when it sends out the first node

Fantastic man! Looking great as usual. That veitchii is really cute. :)

It will be interesting to see how Jamban and Jaquelina turn out.

Very nice as always.

yeah ive had the jacquelineae for a couple months now...waiting for it to pitcher for me. hopefully will soon. the jamban seems to be a very steady grower.

tentaculata murud opened its pitcher over night
tentaculatamacrophyllahamata001.jpg

macrophylla picking up speed
tentaculatamacrophyllahamata004.jpg

hamata coloring up and also picking up speed
tentaculatamacrophyllahamata006.jpg

oh wow... look at those neps -drool- how many different type of nepenthes u got?

indigo look at my growlist lol..

So is veitchii Batu Lawi a highlander?

Yes. the veitchii batu lawi is a highland variety

Back