What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some new pics........

found this one hiding behind the main plant, didnt know it was there, eymae x veitchii
IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

burb
IMG_1024.jpg

a macro of a macro
IMG_1026.jpg

flava
IMG_1027.jpg

and D. prolifera hanging out in the U. humboldtii tank.......i cant grow adelae but this guy seems happy.....think the other one is a spatulata seedling that hitched hiked in on the LFS....
IMG_1025.jpg

The flava and macro are looking great.

had to dig up the flava..........i saw the tendril going down into the sphag in the pot musta been buried bout 2 inches down

I really like veitchii hybrids. That macro is from seed right?

TC from across the Atlantic......ive got some seed grown Raff's and some im not sure on but the vast majority of my plants are TC........my hamata i have no clue on.....

Ah ok. I was thinking of someone else. I've traded away most my seed grown raffs.

Btw, do you have spectacular new pics of that humboldtii? :-O

nope aint looking like much at the moment......ten gallon tank full of moss with a few leaves poking up.....thought it was throwing up a flower stalk but it turned out just to be an adventurous stollen, going to buy some new bulbs for my fixtures this weekend, hope the increased light will kick it into blooming......

oh and ive got one seed grown ventricosa that i abuse the heck out of that refuses to die...........

nice neps rattler! that veitchii x eymae is a stunner.

So what'd you do last time to get all those stalks?

I just flooded mine with RO water and it threw out some new leaves -- bigger ones! They're actually wide compared to all the thin ones I've been getting since I got the division.

i dont know..........had it in a smaller pot and it got "rootbound" faster? if i gotta wait for it to get rootbound in this one im not going to have flower stalks for another 6 months......

Mmm Nice burbidgeae, I have a very soft spot for them. The leaf coloration is great. How long have you had it/how old is it?

ive had it since November.....other than that, no clue how old it is........

Ah! I want a eymae x veitchii!
beautiful-

Nice, rattler! N. eymae x veitchii is a great creation -- they're all keepers.

Back