What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your macro nep shots

The reason for the quick introduction of this species is that seed was collected on that expedition.

Regards,

Christer

Prepare yourselves for the ultimate new to cultivation Nepenthes!

N. humongolidius (not currently available commercially, unless you happen to have a bazzilion dollars)

Finally, proof that Tony Paroubek is a bazzilionaire!

LOL How could I refute such overwhelming evidence? :-O

You practically incriminated yourself there. Are you where all the bailout money is going? Shall I tell the mob with pitchforks and torches outside AIG to go after you instead? :p

Ahhh see now there is but one flaw in your theory. Since I am in possession of the amazing new N. humongolidius, clearly I have already spent the bazzilions in bailout funds on this amazing new plant. You will be happy to know though that the government now owns 95% of this lovely new plant. While at the same time elevating a poor family from Indonesia to the Forbes top 100 most wealthy list!

Ah, lets hope its my family.

What does N. humongolidius look like when bigger?

Here's a close shot of one of the "seed raised" N. hamata from BE. The pitchers are starting to show some color:

4778e8a1.jpg

What a beauty!

Back