What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps Ahoy (pics)

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Hey guys, just recieved new neps, rafflesiana, Ampullaria, albamarginata seeds, and another one which i put last:

Ampullaria:

DSC01647.jpg

Whole thing
DSC01648.jpg

Rafflesiana
DSC01651.jpg

Whole Thing
DSC01650.jpg

Newest Mixta Pitcher
DSC01653.jpg

AND NOW WHAT WILL MAKE ME THE ENVY OF ALL TF N. EDWARDSIANA

DSC01654.jpg

lol....you fail at shopping XP
nice plants though

Nice edwardisiana! You almost can't see the photo shop line!

Hehe, the raffs and amps were gifts :D soooo I guess I don't suck. well That explains why the pitcher was 2D when it arrived.

Lol... it's a pretty clear photo shop line...

I do like your Mixta though.

Nobody is forgetting to mention that that is the most recognizable N. Eddy photo on the internets.

ooh, nice 2D edwardsiana pitcher carny! how come MY nep doesn't make cool flat pitchers like that? ;)

lol, how long did that take you? The edwardsiana of couse.

The Mixta is looking very good! Though not nearly as nice as the Edwardsiana. You could say that it's a textbook example of what a pitcher should look like. ;)

Dood, I'm so jealous of the edwardsiana. o.o Nice little raff, though.

Is your eddy a girl? *drum roll please* *here it comes!* because...*wait for it* she's FLAT! ahahahahaha!!! :drunk: :woot:

Good one! Made me lol. Nice little plants, I hope you have a sizable Lowland setup going. I think Raff's can get pretty large.

haha, did you use photoshop? or just a cut and paste in a smaller program?

just take the layer that is the eddy and you'd just use a 25% opacity smudge brush on the edges and maybe fake a higher depth of field in the background using a gaussian blur'd mask layer. and you'd be golden :)

dont get me started on photoshop skillz. its practically my major.

cmm thanks for imput, i also had an entire class on photoshop, the intention was to make it obvious it was fake ;) Thats why I left the horribly done edges.

awesome :) yeah my uncle teaches photoshop design courses at UMKC, and since I'm a photographic media major at KU its pretty relevant matieral for me.

didn't mean to assume you didnt do it intentionally.
it is great though I laughed :)

No its ok! Guess I did a very good job at doing a bad one :D

the new plants are looking good Daniel. Keep us posted once you get those new BE arrivals. :D That spec x aristo should be mighty fine. :D

Back