What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lotsa Neps

Haven't been around in awhile... still growing CP's though!

Here's some Nep pics from the end of last Summer to now:

IDF1.jpg

'Il de France'

TxV.jpg

Veitchi x Tiveyii

ExSxL4.jpg

Eymae x (Stenophylla x Lowii)

IMG_3057.jpg

xDyeriana

LeftSide.jpg

Young Hamata

The 'Il de France' is so stunning! IMO yours looks much better than the one in Savage Garden.

Nice job with all your neps.

Now for some pics of my Lowii x Ventricosa Red

DownMouth3.jpg

Side.jpg

DownMouth.jpg

Mouth.jpg

Plant1.jpg

PlantBack.jpg

Beautiful neps. Very nice lowii x ventricosa too.

absolutly beautiful! stunning plants. I should certainly start using my photo studio for my pictures. I just dont like getting soil and water on my camera things lol. Very nice! Thank you for sharing.

Andrew

I agree. That vent x lowii is a beaut! Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic photos - thanks for posting them. I can never view enough nep pictures, especially of more mature specimens like yours.

I've never been fond of 'Il de France' - but yours is amazing. What a beauty.

That Il de france is just beautiful. That is some great photography there.

Incredible Nepenthes you have there! They're all so well grown. :) I'm not going to lie, that's probably the best looking lowii x ventricosa I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

The 'Il de France' is so stunning! IMO yours looks much better than the one in Savage Garden.

I second that.

That's for the nice compliments all!
Although I would like to say that the Savage Garden was first printed in 1998? So those pics are kinda old-ish by now...
So far my photographic equipment is a black cloth duct-taped to the wall and some clamp lights... did just get a light cube & tripod and will probly get a fancy camera this Summer so hopefully future pics will be of a much-better quality.

Nice looking pitchers!

Back