What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thorelii x trusmadiensis (picture intensive)

My favorite hybrids (besides lowii) are hybrids with Trusmadiensis. Tough to pick a favorite, but it would have to be this thorelii x TM. If you like the pitchers before the peristome curls back, then this is the one for you. The peristome never curls back on this one (it does on my other clones), but keeps this funnel shaped collar:
P1090727.jpg

P1090730.jpg

sometimes the peristome doesn't quite unfold all the way:
P1090576.jpg

and the newly opened pitchers look really nice before darkening to a uniform purplish-red:
P1080105.jpg

I'm still waiting for complete upper pitchers as I cut this one before it had quite gotten there, but this intermediate looks pretty promising.
P1060305.jpg

P1070326.jpg

I've never seen a clone of this hybrid that I didn't like. Here are some of my other clones:
This one stays orange and striped:
P1070457.jpg

I think this is the female I got from Ludwig:
P1030503.jpg

Anybody else growing this one?

Beautiful. I particularly like the one on the right in the third image from the bottom.

gorgeous, Thats why Neps are my favorite :D

DANG. That's a very beautiful hybrid.

That intermediate pitcher is great, this is a great cross. It's nice to see how different they can be from each other.

The intermediate shot is fantastic! You've got some pretty nice clones.

looks like it has some N. bokor in it too! Ive always enjoy seeing pics of your particular "thorelli" x TM. It is stunningly beautiful!

Hey Steve,

Great Plants! I love the variety of peristomes.

-Max

The orange striped clone is a stunner! And yay for 555 posts! :)

his 555 and max's 444! weird! and my 1001!

Last edited:
That's graaaaand . . .

A couple of pictures of different clones:
P1090761.jpg

P1090759.jpg

Back