What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
Spring is in the air, and some of my nepenthes that sulked over winter are starting to strut around like they own the place.

Love the shape on this one, plus sharp green and red mixture.
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes unknown #15</td></tr></tbody></table>

This sanguinea has taken well over a year to pitcher for me, then suddenly I find this growing behind my back last week. Didn't realize they get this big!
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes sanguinea - Pink</td></tr></tbody></table>

A simple, but very pleasing hybrid.
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes hirsuta x veitchii</td></tr></tbody></table>

Fun guy to look at here due to the red pattern.
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes unknown #10</td></tr></tbody></table>

This is a fancy looking hybrid that took some time to recover for me.
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes maxima Dark x sanguinea - Purple</td></tr></tbody></table>

This dragon has stayed small for some time, I recently repotted it plus upped the lighting, maybe it will start taking off.
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes 'Red Dragon'</td></tr></tbody></table>

Another nice mix of color
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes unknown #25</td></tr></tbody></table>

The tank, highland truncata
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes Truncata - Pasian</td></tr></tbody></table>

I think my first pollination is going well! Maybe everyone who comes out to the spring BBQ can leave with some seeds!
<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes Flowers</td></tr></tbody></table>

-Nate

Nice Neps as always. :D Congratulations on the pollination.

Back