What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Decided to post some recent pics of my neps and heli :) enjoy and comment :)
Spectabilis x Aristolochioides
DSC01740.jpg

Terrarium
DSC01741.jpg

Heliamphora
DSC01743.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

Spec x Aristo
DSC01752.jpg

Spec x Aristo
DSC01753.jpg

N. Mixta
DSC01754.jpg

Muluensis x Lowii pitcher opened a few days ago after 4 months of inflating!
DSC01756.jpg

Ampullaria, second pitcher in my care
DSC01757.jpg

Lady Pauline
DSC01758.jpg

Whats your humidity levels in there? Just curious. Your plants look great. Spec x aristo is turning out to be one of my favs. And I had a similar event with my mul x lowii. It took about 9 months for it to adjust to my conditions and put out its first pitcher. And that pitcher took months to inflate, only to end up deformed. But thereafter each pitcher has gotten better, and it now takes a little under a month to inflate. I love the colors of your newly opened pitcher.

My Humidity is always over 80%, mine only took 4 moths to adjust, and made 2 basals, I love spec x aristo, its a work of art, thanks for the comment. Also can you believe my amp id growing in HL conditions?

Great plants, carn! You have very good taste.

It seems like the mul x lowii was well worth the wait.

...The day my spect x aristo gets that big...Haha.

Very nice pitchers, Carn. You have a very nice heli. :D And the mixta got huuuuge.

Is your spec x aristo smaller than mine? That cross is a winner! I have seen some mature pics, and it has a lot of potential. And yes Cap The Mixta has gotten really big, and the picthers are gorgeous, I have many beatiful neps, but mixta is my classic.

Here's a Before pic

DSC01312.jpg

Thanks yellowdart for the compliments

Yeah, mine's like half the size. It's only about 2.5cm tall, give or take and it's about 9cm wide. The leaves are beginning to shrink a bit, but it's still a winner, nonetheless. Can't wait for the pitcher it's making to open. It's my little baby. :D

Back