What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics................

my lil TC lowii's.....actually the bigger one aint living up to the "slowii" reputation....its not exactly fast but its not creeping along either

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

burb, the leaves color up nicely for me but the pitchers, not so much
IMG_0477.jpg

macrophylla, actually growing at a pretty good clip aswell
IMG_0475.jpg

flava
IMG_0476.jpg

'Ile de France'
IMG_0474.jpg

Black Dragon
IMG_0473.jpg

Very Nice Rattler!

Very cool! I like the small Lowii's!

I want your flava! O_O Lol - You have some very nice plants there! Keep up the great growing. :)

Great looking stuff Rattler :). That Flava looks great.

actually the flava is quickly becoming a favorite......especially since my jac is taking FOREVER to settle in.....i got the macro, flava and jac all at the same time last October....the macro never skipped a beat, the flava took about 6 weeks to settle in and the jac is still having issues.....

You're using the coir? Pretty neat!

i picked up the pots cheap at a hardware store going out of business.....figured i would give them a try figuring they would help improve gas exchange in the soil.....

Nice flava and macro. The lowii seedlings neat. :p

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I like the pots that they're in. Where did you get them?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I just realized that this is a very old post
Sorry
:blush:

Looking great Rattler

Nice looking young neps Rattler. :)

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I like the pots that they're in. Where did you get them?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I just realized that this is a very old post
Sorry
:blush:

not a problem.....got them when a local business that was going out of sale....if yah have a Do It Best Hardware near yah they may have them.....

Did you make those lowiis yourself?

Hiya Rattler-

Beautiful growin plants you got there.

May I ask, what is your growing conditions for your N. mac.? Such as soil, temp, humidity and photoperiod.

Thanks and good growing,
E

soil, likely LFS and orchid bark......temps high 70's day, some where in the 60's during the night.....humidity around 60%.....photoperiod prolly around 16 of light....

soil, likely LFS and orchid bark......temps high 70's day, some where in the 60's during the night.....humidity around 60%.....photoperiod prolly around 16 of light....

Great, thanks for the info :hail:

Good Growing and Happy Hallows Eve :boogie:

E :-D

nope........they are from a TC lab here in the states though...

Back