What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and i thought
damn, since the move, alot of these are looking really feaking good.
so here is a shot of a few of my plants, mainly EP hybrids, ill get others as they pitcher as well...almost everything is anyway LOL
N. ventricosa x angasanensis damn this thing is colorful, i cant wait for its pitchers....its starting to inflate one i believe (thumbs crossed) (thanks alot max!)
6-30-09001.jpg

N. xPredator cutting, i just finally cut off the original leaves, they were green, but eh....lol i want this to start looking like its just a vine rather than a cutting <_< (thanks alot max!)
6-30-09002.jpg

N. maxima x xTrusmadiensis seedgrown - EP 1 of 2
6-30-09003.jpg

N. maxima x xTrusmadiensis seedgrown - EP 2 of 2
6-30-09004.jpg

N. maxima x talangensis seedgrown 1 of 2
6-30-09005.jpg

N. maxima x talangensis seedgrown 2 of 2
6-30-09008.jpg

N. truncata x xTrusmadiensis
cant wait for this pitcher, the last one is drooling like mad, and its striped...so im hoping it holds its striping, the pitchers it arrived a few months back when i got it were deep red...
6-30-09007.jpg

N. copelandii cutting from Zero starting to do well...
6-30-09006.jpg

And finally, my N. specatbilis north sumatra, once again, flowering....some people are already on the list for some pollen, any other people interested should let me know...
6-30-09009.jpg

You're right, they are looking really freaking good. :) The N. truncata x x TM is interesting when it's producing pitchers.

Niceee

Nice setup. How is your seed grown hamata coming along?

Looking fantastic dude. They sure are digging the sun.

Nice and healthy looking and glowing green (at least on my monitor).

Some of the glowing green might be from the messed up contrast and saturation, I really need a new camera...*facepalm* lol. But yeah its not too far off from the color...only the green is a little brighter.
Thanks for the comments :)

Looking great SK! Hey check out my latest N. ventricosa x angasanensis - note the leaf color in the corner! I love this hybrid!

Nventricosaxangasanensis1-1.jpg

oh my...i love the color of that plant so much @_@
Max you truly are one of the best *bows*

Great plants and pics Kristoff and Max! Thanks for sharing! I love that purple leaf on the vent x anga!

Funny I didn't notice before, that water bottle looks like a... well, it looks like a water pipe at first glance. :O

Back