What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPs in Melbourne?

• Thread starter kohwei
  • Start date
good evening,

i am from Singapore and i am currently in Melbourne. My question is simple, are there any nice cps here i can buy back to Singapore? :) i know it may sound stupid but i will ask anyway haha :D

Well. theres lots vendors that do international shipping. but I can;t name them out its the rule I think. :) welcome to the forum BTW :) theres quite many CP grower from singapore in this forum. :)

Hiya, welcome to TF! :) Maybe Borneo Exotics or Wistuba can?

Oh, and the rule is that you can't name U.S. vendors. :p

are they local to melbourne because i was thinking that if bought those that are local here, i could save on shipping fee. i am leaving melb soon for Singapore

Melbourne where, Australia? im pretty sure its safe to name Australian vendors as its out of the country.
Check out exotica plants, they are one of the lead nepenthes hybrid makers in the world, and are in Australia. i dont think its melbourne though, sorry man.

Back