What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher of the month TF version

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did the rules change or something? Why is everyone posting three or four pics at a time?
~Joe

the rules are simple
1. Plant must be in the owners possession for atleast 6 months, just like the other contest
2. Pitcher must be from THIS month or within the last 2 weeks of last month, NO older.
3. I will deem who is the winner of this contest, do not worry there will be no favorites played
4. Winner will be based off of the quality of the photo, the health of the plant producing said pitcher, and the actual quality of the pitcher produced.
5. only ONE pitcher per person may be entered, updates may be added as you feel it is necessary.

I dont think it's in the rules that you cant submit more then 1 picture, as long as it's just that piitcher. It would make it fair and easier to judge though to limit 1 pitcher AND 1 picture.

What a great idea! I look forward to one of my plants opening a half interesting trap now, I'll get to try out my photography abilities!

John

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Well, I just realised that this pitcher DID open this month, so here's my effort! It was fun, as it meant I got to use my new camera for the first time taking macro shots.

06_by_happy_gnome.jpg

N.khasiana

Here's my humble entry. Gave it a few days/week to ripen up and get some color.

SANY0110.jpg

This pitcher is Big! you could fit a small rodent inside.

Here's the whole plant just to show it's health. Check out the size of that newest leaf! What am I going to do? There's only so big a lowland terrarium can be...

SANY0112.jpg

entry

I had a different plant in mind but its doesn't quite qualify.

Nepenthes truncata

BlakeTruncata.jpg

nice how is the truncata you got from me?

ventricosa x ephippiata

ventxepph2.jpg

ventxepph3.jpg

ventxepph5.jpg

peace,
Zero

Well, this is working well! That trunc x TM is amazing, I had the privilege of seeing it in person on Saturday and it's just as good in real life!

i think im going to make this a public voting thing since i just cant seem to even begin to choose.
Contest will be closing in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back