What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher of the month TF version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured i would start up a little pitcher of the month contest for us here this month
the rules are simple
1. Plant must be in the owners possession for atleast 6 months, just like the other contest
2. Pitcher must be from THIS month or within the last 2 weeks of last month, NO older.
3. I will deem who is the winner of this contest, do not worry there will be no favorites played
4. Winner will be based off of the quality of the photo, the health of the plant producing said pitcher, and the actual quality of the pitcher produced.
5. only ONE pitcher per person may be entered, updates may be added as you feel it is necessary.

NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEPENTHES CONTEST ONLY
1st place will receive
1 pack of D. intermedia seed, 1 pack of D. filiformis 'red' seed, 1 pack of D. roseana seed
2nd place will receive
1 pack of D. intermedia and 1 pack of D. filiformis
3rd place will receive
1 pack of D. intermedia seeds
Let the games begin! contest ends on the 31st of the month. Photos may be added up until then, after that the thread will be closed and i will begin judging.

OOOOOO i will take a pic in the morning

I like this Idea Here

daren

Didn't somebody try this once before and it wasn't allowed for some reason?

I dont see why it wouldnt be allowed, im not giving away any seed of plants that Andy has on his site....

Yes, that may be true. But I do remember this happening once before and the mods pulled it. I don't remember the circumstances. Perhaps someone can pull that original thread out of the catacombs.

It wasn't disallowed, but it was not well thought out and basically crumbled on its own volition.

xvart.

Can you participate without wanting the prize and give it to the person who is a place behind if I happen to take a place?

Alrighty, thanks. :) I'll enter when if one of my Nepenthes opens its pitcher and colors up.

IMG_0006.jpg

Lol jim, PITCHER of the month xD not flower! nice though

Cool. Would it be possible for you to write a review for the photos at the end of the contest?

Lol if you would like me to do that, then by all means i will. I doubt i can be as cruel as Sam is sometimes though lmao

If you can't be as mean I would love to take a crack at it. Those reviews were the primary reason I entered the contests.

back2eight, which pitcher are you entering? My 'sabre' is coming to crush this competition! Will there be a plant of the month too?

DSC05824-1.jpg

This beauty is about 3 weeks old, already showing its regular signs of being in my care! :-O
I'll take my first place award now, thank you very much :D :-D

Oh, man... Pet won this contest hands down. There's nothing better than a dying ventrata pitcher. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back