What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
I haven't quite gotten to the stage where I would dare raise these guys from seed, but I do have a bunch of small plants that make cute little pitchers... and as I don't see too many baby pitcher photos around, I want to put mine up.

Lady Pauline basal
P9250227.jpg

Platychila lower forming
P9250228.jpg

Sibuyanensis X Hamata lower forming - the tendrils twist all sorts of directions!
P9250229.jpg

Red Leopard lower
P9250230.jpg

Jamban lower
P9250231.jpg

Sanguinea lower
P9250232.jpg

Glabrata lower
P9250233.jpg

Truncata lower (nothing special - just a plain old highland I think)
P9250234.jpg

I'd love to see when they all open :) You have a very nice collection!

keep me updated on that sib x hamata pitchering.... I'm liking the jamban too. Nice growing. Your able to keep good temp drops growing them on windowsills?

Great stuff, Thez_yo! :)

I'll try to take a picture of everything in a week - hopefully some of them will have opened for me. Mind you, they're all going to be tiny pitchers when they open because I have small plants still, but I like it when they're wee and fuzzy.

I actually get a cool ocean breeze when the sun goes down, so the temperature drops at least a couple degrees every night.

Wow, some oddities you don't see everyday right there! Can't wait for those to open ;)

well, nothing's opened yet, so here's pic of stuff anyway because I feel like following their growth until they open -

Lady Pauline basal update - it's got some color on it now:
PA030002.jpg

jamban...not much happened but I like anticipating:
PA030003.jpg

sanguinea (with a burbidgeae in the background):
PA030004.jpg

truncata:
PA030007.jpg

chaniana x veitchii - with a monster sized new leaf!
PA030008.jpg

...and an inflating pitcher...
PA030015.jpg

veitchii x platychila still inflating that one pitcher, a month later:
PA030009.jpg

Red Leopard hasn't really done anything:
PA030012.jpg

platychila:
PA030013.jpg

The sibXhamata hasn't done anything - just repotted so it's probably concentrating on roots.

Back