What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new singalana

thez_yo

instigator
Nepenthes singalana is so awesome that I just had to buy one! Here are pics...taken with a flash so the color might be a little darker than in the sun:

PB010005.jpg

PB010006.jpg

beautiful plant!!

Wow. I may just have to get one of those myself!

Very nice. I'm still trying to decide which is going into a hanging multi-generic planter.

It's hard not to love it at first sight ;)

Is this the one from Tujuh? I think I'm really going to order one.

theyellowdart - It was listed as from Belirang, and I think it looks like a Belirang too. Unfortunately most places don't label where theirs are from so I can't seem to find good labeled pics.

petmantis: I know, I just love the dark pitchered Nepenthes, like mikei and ramispina :)

Lil Stinkpot: If I had the room, I would just hang everything from the ceiling.

Devon.B: Thanks, though I can't take credit for any of that growth yet. I'll have to post updates in a few months.

Lovely. :) If only my N. singalana wasn't a snail. :/

That's a beauty. Hey capensis, mine is also slow as molasses. Well maybe warm molasses.

So it's one of the slower growing species? I'd hate to see a cross of this guy with izumiae :lol:

Back