What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful Pics Of Pitchers

Hey All-

As I was surfing for pics and info of N. harryana (N. villosa x edwardsiana) I came across this forum that had some beautiful pics.

http://nep4u.forumotion.net/forum-f8/topic-t23-15.htm

I especially like the N. burb 5th picture down.

Notice the length of the tendril on the N. villosa . . . whew:0o:

Then theres the vetchii family group shot near the bottom (say "cheese") :-O

Theres also a pic of a N. aliciaputrana (N. burb x rajah), which kinda looks like a leopard rajah . . . grrr

Is it me, or does the N. harryana look like a N. macrophyllya? ???

Enjoy :boogie:
E

ps. anyone one know where I can get a N. harryana :-))

lol Ent....if only harryana were in cultivation.....

oh wow.

x harryana is what. edwardsiana x villosa or macrophylla?

Alex

Hiya Glider14-

An N. harryana is a naturaly occuring hybrid of N. villosa and N. edwardsiana, but to me, it kinda looks like a N. mac.

But I'll add that to my Santa's wish list . . . right above Peace on Earth and Good Will to Men (and Women) :-D

E

Wow those pictures are nice! For some reason you don't see too many pictures online of N.platychila uppers???

Villosa has the longest tendril ive ever seen.. o.o someone likes the floor too much.

Wow! I think I saw a couple of those on Wikipedia :p

Man, that N. veitchii is crazy.

Villosa has the longest tendril ive ever seen.. o.o someone likes the floor too much.

Haha, I was baffled at the length of the tendril, as well. I thought the plant to the right of the pitcher was the actual N. villosa. But when I saw that it wasn't, I was like, "Where the heck is it? *Follows tendril* WOW." And I also see that it has a flower. :p

Back