Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Say cheeeze 'N mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

For those of you looking to add N. macrophylla to your collections, I've heard talk that it will become available from at least one American CP vendor in February 2010.

Hopefully it will be offered at a nice price, and there will be enough to go around for everyone that wants one.

Good Growing everyone!

dvg

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dvg, you just won't learn, haven't I told you to stop posting totally drool inducing plants? Another one and you'll be going to the totally awesome mac slammer
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivoure12 View Post
    dvg, you just won't learn, haven't I told you to stop posting totally drool inducing plants? Another one and you'll be going to the totally awesome mac slammer

Hahaha Carn,

You know how it is, when you hear the seductive Siren call of Nepenthes, sometimes you just can't help but post up a few pics. ;^}

I'll try to cut back on my "drool inducing plants" postings, once my N. jacquelineae opens its newest pitcher that its currently inflating. I'm hoping that one will be special.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHA, I'll take part in the frenzy when my Jacq, Hamatas, and Veitchii hybrids produce there pitchers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, no doubt you will Mike.

Those veitchii hybrids you recently picked up are quite the "drool inducing plants" in their own right.

Keep us posted on their progress for sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvg View Post
    Yeah, no doubt you will Mike.

Those veitchii hybrids you recently picked up are quite the "drool inducing plants" in their own right.

Keep us posted on their progress for sure!
    HAHA. Will do. They are for sure to drool over. Please keep me posted on your neps progress as well. Those are for sure some awesome neps you grow there. I would love to see some new pics of your Tenuis as well. That Tenuis of yours is awesome.

I'll have to take some new pics of my Tenuis in the next up coming months. I have 2 Tenuis plants. I finally got that Female Tenuis cutting I was saying about like a couple months ago. She is showing some nice new healthy growth and is growing in the same pot next to my other Tenuis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have both macs had the coffee treatment? i might have to give my baby some of the black stuff lol. Its got a pitcher about to open on it here soon, got some red coloration to it too oddly enough, the previous one about half a year ago was mostly orange. its weird and produces pitchers rather rarely like a friend of mines macrophylla which is an absolute jaw dropper lol. gorgeous plants DVG, hope the CZ mac proves to be the real deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Mike, sure i'll try and get some new N. tenuis pics up in the coming months.

@Sirkristoff, both N. macs have had a black coffee treatment or two. One treatment every six months or so seems to really perk them up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast