What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nightsky

Lover of Mountains
Some shots I took last night in the growspace of some of my better neps. Flourescent lighting kinda harsh, but eh..

veitchii H/L x eymae:
1-5-10068.jpg

talangensis x veitchi:
1-5-10070.jpg

ventricosa x inermis:
1-5-10071.jpg

spectabilis x aristolochioides: New pitcher, old pitcher, then whole plant. Love this nep.
1-5-10074.jpg

1-5-10073.jpg

1-5-10075.jpg

truncata x ephippiata: Don't see any ephippiata in it yet.
1-5-10079.jpg

izumiae x trusmadiensis:
1-5-10083.jpg

ventricosa: My first nep. Grows slow as molasses for me, go figure. Had it for four years now, and it's barely put on any size. ???
1-5-10085.jpg

singalana: eventually the pitcher gets quite dark.
1-5-10086.jpg

jamban! Last few pitchers have no lid syndrome, dunno why. This and my jacq are quite touchy (jacq hasn't pitchered in months). I love the coloring on this. This is one I'm very excited to see mature:
1-5-10089.jpg

thorelii x (spectabilis x northiana): Slow growing in my highland conditions, but one of my favs.
1-5-10093.jpg

'Lady Pauline': Old reliable.
1-5-10095.jpg

Really terrific plants man, a lot of those I have been wanting badly.

holy moly,

good growing

Oh my god those pitchers look amazing! :drool:

What a great way to start the day!

Those crisp clear pics of your colorful and happy Neps are always worth waiting for. Some real stunners in there this time too!

Thanks for sharing.

Very nice neps!
Is your grow rack enclosed?
I've been waiting for pics of your neps, thanks for posting.
peace,
Zero

Thanks for sharing great pics of a wide variety of Neps. That N. singalana is especially impressive.

Nice pics! I really like your spec x astro, amazing!

Great pics Nighsky, can you show us any of your setup you have?

incredible!!

I cry when I compare my plants to yours.

I haven't been on any of the CP forums much and haven't seen many Nepenthes pictures in the past few months; but your N. izumiae x Trusmadiensis is one of the best pitchers I have seen. The shape, the symmetry, the coloration... All wonderful. Good growing.

xvart.

Back