What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol i just repotted my vent x angasanensis.....it was rootbound to all hell Lmao, reminds me of the pics i see of bical when removed from its pot...so its in a 6" pot now and looks much better...infact something i would present to some other nep growers at a CP meeting or something....its starting to vine now as well.
ventxangas001.jpg

ventxangas003.jpg

It's a crazy grower isn't it? I just chopped my vine again. Clue was one of the people who got a piece (at the BACPS meeting), and I kept a couple cuttings to root here. Great plants by the way. Your N. glabrata is inspiring!

Thanks Max :) always a pleasure to hear from you. Your a great person man! has this thing bloomed for you yet? id be interested in knowing its gender..

Sorry just a couple more pics of ventricosa x angasanensis, i absolutely love this plant....
DSC03028.jpg

DSC03032.jpg

and a couple of spectabilis, newest on the left, previous on right
DSC03050.jpg

newest spect pitcher again
DSC03025.jpg

flava in a 6" pot
DSC03035.jpg

looking awsome man!!! I am looking forward to see that flava's pitcher.

Do you have an argentii kris? I'd love to see it. All of your plants are great of course, love that vent x anag.

i do have an argentii, but its recovering right now from me letting it get to dry **facepalm** but its got 3 growth points lol. ill keep an eye on it for a good time to get a pic...

I love that vent x aristo, need to find one! Looks very good as always Kris.

i do have an argentii, but its recovering right now from me letting it get to dry **facepalm** but its got 3 growth points lol. ill keep an eye on it for a good time to get a pic...

haha, even the best slip sometimes... That's exciting though!

Very nice pictures SK. Keep em coming. Always fun viewing your plants.

Dont feel i should post a new thread...So here are some more photos
albomarginata seedlings
DSC03087.jpg

New pitcher about to open on spect x aristo
DSC03067.jpg

DSC03066.jpg

DSC03064.jpg

DSC03062.jpg

Those specXaristo pitchers are really pretty, good job!:hail:

Killer neps!!!
You have lots of dark pitchers
My spect x aristo has no pitchers

I need to get a spect x aristo ASAP!!!! God that plant is sexy. Love how red those albo's are too.

Sweet pict's sirkirstoff....seems your plants like your conditions. Do you grow them out in your green house in the mild weather and move them in once it gets cold? Either way well grown plants. Hows your seed grown hamata doing?

everything is currently in the garage for the winter under lights. they like the greenhouse better.
the seedgrown hamata is alive, something happened where its newest leaf constricted at its base before it formed and died off so its coming back by making a ton of tiny little leaves till they grow back into mature ones, fine by me as long as it lives.....i had a clone 2 hamata a friend of mine gave me that had a broken growth tip and i thought the whole plant died cause it just browned....i cut off the top to get ready to take it out, and to my pleasant surprise, found 5 basals from the roots.

Back