What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my newbish raff!

Hello! I have one nep, and it is my loved rafflesiana! I really really love this plant, and if I like one crappy raff so much with just one pitcher, I wonder how obsessed I would be with other neps if I actually saw them. :0o: here are some pics:

087.JPG

086.JPG

plant
084.JPG

078.JPG

I'd also like to give a thanks to Ant and a few other people for helping me with it when it stopped pitchering, because of lower temps and lower humidity.

That's a great looking capensis! Love the raff, too. ;)

EDIT: Rafflesiana doesn't like low humidity? I guess I won't get one too soon then.

Can't blame you. Raff is one heck of a Nep. Can't wait till I get one. :3

Thanks Clue! haha, sorry. I actually meant to say ignore that cap because I planted it in there a while ago when the humidity was lower, and it did great.. but now it's not likeing the high humidity and lower light levels. lol, one plant lives an ones dies/doesn't do well. :p

Lol, capensis in the raff pot. (Don't worry, I planted them in my utric pot!)

I really wish my raff "giant" would grow faster and look something like yours. Currently, mine does not even have one pitcher!

thanks cap! and W03, I can actually grow this plant well now, haha, so maybe I can help? what conditions are they in?

Well, I'm pretty sure my raff is fine, the only reason why it's not growing very fast is because it's winter in my area.

That's a great looking capensis! Love the raff, too. ;)

EDIT: Rafflesiana doesn't like low humidity? I guess I won't get one too soon then.

Mine Pitchers fine in 20% humidity

Not a bad little plant love that you have raff and capensis in the same pot.

Yea actually raff loves high temp high humidity but you can acclimate it to your temp and humidity.NIce raff and capenisis!

Just wait, as it grows and gets better, you'll like it more, and want more neps as a result.

thanks for your comments everyone!

Mine Pitchers fine in 20% humidity

oh, that's weird. mine was pitchering fine in 50% humidity but when it went below that it stopped. I guess it was just the temperature or something...

Back