A couple of questions come to mind that I've been wondering for a while...
1. Is there such a thing as a lowland plant that tolerates and grows well in minimal humidity without a lengthy acclimation process? I have never ever had a lowland plant do well for me (except hirsuta) because of my issues with humidity.
2. How have you found the following to grow in your conditions: bokorensis, macrophylla, and inermis.
3. How has coffee affected the plants that never pitchered well for you, if at all?
4. What is the difference in copelandii from Pasian and Apo besides pitchers? I have both in my collection.
5. What's the most vigorous Nep you ever had?
6. What are the highland Neps that tolerate low humidity? I've ended up with a couple of non-pitchering HL's (*cough* clip x eymae *cough*) and I don't want any more of them.
7. When does albomarginata get its whitish band? My 2" seedling has no signs of one yet.
Thanks for some answers!