What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Neps

Ahaha that's cool! Haven't played magic in years though.

I remember when Magic first came out almost everyone at the Renaissance Faire where I worked started playing it every night at the after hours on-site bar. It was so quiet for a "bar"! Guess it was easy to tap manna with one hand a drink your tankard of mead with the other! LOL

One of those card games (can't remember which now) has a cephalotus card

I used to be addicted to playing Magic years ago. Even played a few tournaments.
It is such a great strategy game. I've got tons of cards I've been thinking of selling. Do not have time to play anymore and no one to play with....

back2eight - Yes that was a Magic card.

One of those card games (can't remember which now) has a cephalotus card

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-CSOC-E...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca31dfddb Ceph card

You must be thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh. Them ceph cards are always on Ebay. Kinda frustrates me too, LOL. Whenever I used to look for a ceph, The page would be over run with these cards.
Luckily I have a 14 growth point Ceph Hummers giant now, And the forums here to trade for one too.
Right now, there are more ceph cards up than actual Cephs, HAHA.

I used to be addicted to playing Magic years ago. Even played a few tournaments.
It is such a great strategy game. I've got tons of cards I've been thinking of selling. Do not have time to play anymore and no one to play with....

back2eight - Yes that was a Magic card.

So we've identified a real magic Master :D .

I liked Magic too, it is a pretty enjoyable card game. Never had any Black Lotuses or anything though. :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-CSOC-E...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca31dfddb Ceph card

You must be thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh. Them ceph cards are always on Ebay. Kinda frustrates me too, LOL. Whenever I used to look for a ceph, The page would be over run with these cards.
Luckily I have a 14 growth point Ceph Hummers giant now, And the forums here to trade for one too.
Right now, there are more ceph cards up than actual Cephs, HAHA.

This card's pretty good, not that i play yu-gi-oh or anything... JUST USED TO. :)

[QUOTE=

Haha I know how you feel. lol

Magic Tournaments.... That's what got me and my pals to quit playing Magic.

Having your arse handed to you by 10 year olds all day at a sealed deck tournament just sucks as you watch your names fall farther and farther down the list! :D

I had a friend that had a deck ten inches thick. He'd grab a random chunk and whup everyone's butts with whatever he got. The only time I won was when he loaned me a piece, and I got a bunch of splinters. :D

that card is cool. you can tap it for mana AND block with it! you could base an entire deck on that card... (almost) too bad i have no one to play magic with or i would probably start buying cards again.

Maybe they're making this a theme! Look under green, then "Snapping Creeper".

http://www.wizards.com/magic/<wbr>tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/<wbr>worldwake/spoiler#

0112_MTGWWK_EN_LR.jpg

Hi There:

I have grown plants in tanks with lights, gadgets, fans, etc, even though not as much as some of you but one thing I must tell you
mirabilis X XTiger is a lowland cross. it may grow under intermediate conditions, but i woul d not risk it putting under highland conditions. Death wll be quick.

Gus

G

Back