What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Pitcher" happy..

My little N. splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla) is going pitcher crazy! I counted 12 pitchers on this little girl.

100_2705.jpg

100_2718.jpg

a couple little babies

100_2717.jpg

the most mature looking one

100_2709.jpg

I call this one Spike, because of his little red mohawk!

100_2706-2.jpg

Them neps are looking really good there.

pretty sure thats actually multiple plants potted in the same pot since plants of that size dont generally basal or offshoot unless caused by TC material ;P youve actually probably got a few smaller ones hidden under the larger one by the looks of it ;) cute plants. i have some seedlings made from the same mother plant if im not mistaken at the same time as mine, the cross i have is splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii]

pretty sure thats actually multiple plants potted in the same pot. youve actually probably got a few smaller ones hidden under the larger one by the looks of it ;)

Your too smart for your own good SirK. There are indeed 2 plants there. I'm waiting for some more supplies to come before I repot them.

lol MM, i see some smaller pitchers that shouldnt belong to either of those plants so im thinking there is probably another smaller seedlings or two hidden under the moss and leaves ;P

lol MM, i see some smaller pitchers that shouldnt belong to either of those plants so im thinking there is probably another smaller seedlings or two hidden under the moss and leaves ;P

OOoooo... SUPRISES!! FUN FUN :-O

Back