What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New camera, new pics.. ENJOY!!

N. splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla) seed sprouts

100_3094.jpg

N. albomarginata "Red" (Penang) seed sprouts

100_3095.jpg

N. rafflesiana

100_3053.jpg

N. rafflesiana pitcher that opened today. You can see I also added more lights.

100_3048.jpg

100_3051.jpg

N. spectabilis ~ Basals, and Basals, and Basals OH MY!!

100_3054.jpg

100_3055.jpg

100_3056.jpg

N. gracilis ~ One of my first plants. Had only one pitcher when I got it.

100_3059.jpg

100_3062.jpg

100_3060.jpg

100_3061.jpg

100_3065.jpg

N. kampotiana ~ Yah for basals!!

100_3069.jpg

N. burbidgeae showing growth, but still not turning red.

100_3071.jpg

N. miranda showing growth as well.

100_3072.jpg

N. ramispina makin' babies

100_3079.jpg

N. albomarginata "Spotted" (Cameroon)

100_3076.jpg

100_3075.jpg

100_3074.jpg

100_3081.jpg

N. splendiana x hookeriana

100_3083.jpg

100_3082.jpg

N. maxima newly opened pitcher gaining a little color..

100_3089.jpg

100_3090.jpg

N. albomarginata 'Spotted' (Cameroon) pitchers and N. rafflesiana purple plant

100_3091.jpg

And now for my greatest achievement yet..

Resurrected N. thorelii "King Tiger" from dead.. appropriate for "Zombie Day"

Before:

100_2725.jpg

And after: NOW SHOWING 7 GROWTH POINTS!!

100_3098.jpg

100_3097.jpg

100_3096.jpg

I MUST be doing something right!!

Not to jinx you in any way, but don't let them get near your bad luck ;)

They're really looking good, tho.

Nice plants!

Pet, lets be a bit more sensitive, aslong as they don't get near the truck of dispair they'll be fine. He's had a good time with his plants.

Pamper that kampo, man!

Nice plants!

Pet, lets be a bit more sensitive, aslong as they don't get near the truck of dispair they'll be fine. He's had a good time with his plants.

Hehehe :) in all fairness though, I do hope the truck can be fixed, Mass. A "checkup" at a garage should definitely help.

I think the rotor is locked up.. Nothing all that major. It'll just need to be replaced and definitely towed to a garage to be fixed. Getting that done tomorrow after the window replacement guy comes.

I think my plants that grow sideways out of the pot tend to produce more basals than my more upright species. Is that the case with you Mass?

nope.. that bad boy that has the 3 basals is growing straight up. And the few that I have that are growing sideways don't have any basals.

LOL Is it your plant or is it the camera? Both look great !! and you might wanna get that greenhouse set up ASAP... Looks like your running out of space soon when all of them grow a bit large under your TLC :D

I love your seedlings man. I tried albo seed once....waht a fail...not a single one germinated. :(

I love your seedlings man. I tried albo seed once....waht a fail...not a single one germinated. :(

I can't take credit for them germinating. I received them after they already sprouted. All the credit goes to "dashman".

You might wanna get that greenhouse set up ASAP... Looks like your running out of space soon when all of them grow a bit large under your TLC :D

I know, right! I've got a new plant coming Monday and I don't know where in the heck I'm going to put it. :scratch: I literally don't have room for one more plant in the grow box.

Looking good! Glad to hear the plant survived. It looks great!

Looking good! Glad to hear the plant survived. It looks great!

Thank you thank you.. Also, I'd like to thank all the little people that made it possible for me to achieve this award. Umm.. mom, and dad. Bucky and Satchel.. And of course God, for making my plants grow. :water:

Back