What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PICS: N. spectabilis x ventricosa

100_3119.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3120copy.jpg

100_3120.jpg

100_3121.jpg

Niiiice! Is that growth tip wilted over, or is it just a funny angle? Those pitchers are gorgeous on the outside, and I love how that constrasts with the white on the inside.

I think that is spectabilis x ventricosa
Very nice, I have a rooted cutting of one:)

Niiiice! Is that growth tip wilted over, or is it just a funny angle? Those pitchers are gorgeous on the outside, and I love how that constrasts with the white on the inside.

It's just a funny angle I guess..

I think that is spectabilis x ventricosa
Very nice, I have a rooted cutting of one:)

Yep, you are correct sir.. I had a moment of retardation there.

Very nice, I love the color! :drool:

Aww man before I saw this picture I couldn't really get too pumped up about mine, now I'm all excited for it! Exo, you grow excellent plants man!

Tt6trl.jpg

Exo, you grow excellent plants man!

If you are referring to the plant I just got, it actually came from "xantius". But I'm sure Exo grow's great plants as well. :poke:

Very nice camera pics!
Your camera shows the pink colors better then mine:)
This clone really does have a unique persitome.
I think I have the same clone.
Pics of rooted cutting.
spectabilisxventricosa2.jpg

spectabilisxventricosa.jpg

very nice.. gotta love it.

Nice pics!
I had to LOL at the second picture, one of the leaves had something written on it.. N. ventricosa. XD

Nice pics!
I had to LOL at the second picture, one of the leaves had something written on it.. N. ventricosa. XD

Yeah, who the heck writes plant names on leaves?!? :crazy:

Yeah, who the heck writes plant names on leaves?!? :crazy:

LOL.. ask Katie (Lil Stinkpot) about that one. I'm denying responsibility!!

Gorgeous specimen. There is nothing like a really good N. spectabilis x ventricosa. I'll fix the title for you.

xvart.

Back