What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some april lowlanders

Just a few pics

Miranda
RIMG4785.jpg

Big dyeriana
RIMG4863.jpg

Vikings
RIMG4855.jpg

Flash on
RIMG4868.jpg

Raff
RIMG4804.jpg

RIMG4813.jpg

Reinwardtiana
RIMG4898.jpg

Red dragon
RIMG4902.jpg

RIMG4904.jpg

All of your pitchers are looking to be very well grown there Kent.

And the peristome on your 'Red Dragon' is just spectacular.

Do you find that your N. reinwardtiana is quite a vigorous growing plant, for you?

And very nice cultivation you've got going on there!:clap:

dvg

Nice, I just got a red dragon and can't wait until it is your size.

Phat beautiful lowlanders as always Kentosaurus, your collection grows all the time. That red dragon, the inside looks so pixelated and geometric, crazy!

Thanks guys for the nice comments..Balcony growing really limits the amount of neps i can grow..

Reinwardtiana for me is not really that fast growing and doesn't pitcher all the time...But overall an easy plant to grow

Nice! I love the Red Dragon, the peristome is fantastic :) I can't wait till mine grows nice big pitchers like that, it's currently inflating a pitcher which is 2in right now, but is no where near opened. Do you find it to be a good grower? Mine seems to grow a new leaf\pitcher every month or so.

Hey guys Red dragon is quite an easy grower....It originally came from a nursery in cameron highlands (HL conditions) So when i got it and pitchered...Its smaller..Heres pics of when i just got it

RIMG4653.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

After seeing the old pic i realise the peristrome has grown but lost size in the pitcher....Hope it'll get size and the peristrome

So Kentasaurs do you find the plant prefers H\L or L\L conditions? I'm growing mine in basically H\L conditions now, but come summer it'll be more L\L like (Hot and muggy)

I like your Vikings, Kentosaurs. I wouldn't be able to grow them that well out on my windowsill. :p

I think cos of its parentage it would do well in both....Personally i think LL-Intermediate conditions would suit it best

Back