What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffeed Nepenthes Update

I really have to try that Chris. I got a macrophylla which has been suffering and slow for a long time after I almost killed it by letting it dry out to a crisp for 7 days. It took since january till now for it to start moving its growth point again. I am just scared to do anything to it.

Very nice. I'm too scared to try coffee on my plants

I did try coffee on it. But I guess since I didn't really have a fit and healthy plant at the start point, all I can see now is algae on the top.

I really have to try that Chris. I got a macrophylla which has been suffering and slow for a long time after I almost killed it by letting it dry out to a crisp for 7 days. It took since january till now for it to start moving its growth point again. I am just scared to do anything to it.

PM me if you want to pay for postage, I can mail you a couple tablespoons which should last you a few months. I know it's probably hard to come by out there.

My N. Spectabilis is the same way, once it perks up though, it'll remember how to grow fast. With my wounded plants, feeding them didn't really make them just start being healthy again, it's the healthy growing plants that really feel the kick. It does help in the root production though, which I suppose you might be liking.

a pm's on ur way. :)

Back