What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey All,

With spring here the Neps are sending out some great traps - enjoy the photos!

N. dubia

DSC_0060-2.jpg

N. hamata 'Clone 3' AW

DSC_0062-2.jpg

N. ventricosa x aristolochiodies

DSC_0065-3.jpg

N. glabrata

DSC_0067-2.jpg

N. maxima x TM

DSC_0068-4.jpg

N. Red Leopard

DSC_0069-1.jpg

N. x 'Exotic Lady'

DSC_0070-2.jpg

DSC_0073-1.jpg

N. mikei

DSC_0075-1.jpg

N. ventricosa x inermis

DSC_0078-1.jpg

N. ventricosa x ramispina

DSC_0080.jpg

N. tobaica 'Spotted' x veitchii

DSC_0081-1.jpg

N. inermis x bongso

DSC_0077-1.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

N. ventricosa 'Red' x talangensis

029-1.jpg

-Max

Holy......

... wow. :drool: :0o:

Now I have to go buy another keyboard...

Great plants; thanks for sharing!!

oh my, that N. inermis x bongso is simply incredible.

Great plants. All look so healthy. I really like the color of your vent x ramispina. And your exotic lady is a big girl..

very nice plants Max! is that the hamata i sent you awhile back? If so man that thing is coming along quite nicely!! i love the exotic lady, huge pitchers man! cant wait till the move to the greenhouse here in 3 days now!!!! man.....LOL drooling at the site of those neps ;)

That was some eye-candy! Impressive array of species.

Every single one of those pitchers are breathtaking. With those pitchers. N. Mikei is just postitively astounding, yours is almost black! I love me an all green pitcher as well and your Inermis x Vent is definitely no exception.

Good camera work too!

Wow those are nice...that's like, all the trump cards all in one. Seriously great job growing those beauties!

Thanks for the compliments!

Kris, yep thats the N. hamata from you, its been doing really good since the repot.

Excellent!

Awesome plants and pics! That vent x aristo is a real looker!

Nice !! Love N. x Exotic lady and N. inermis x bongso what a collection ! :hail:

wow max. You gotta get them in the light man...the flash doesn't do justice to those spectacular pitchers. :)

Back