What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay !! Now it started to rain :rookwoot: With cooler night time temperature and higher humidity, my neps started to respond well to the change in weather pattern. :grin:

Here's some of the pics to share :blush:

N. andamada (yet to be confirm by expert)
adanmana.jpg

N. x Goblin (N. maxima x talangensis)
xgoblin.jpg

N. gracilis
gracilis.jpg

N. x hookeriana
hookerhotlip.jpg
hookerred.jpg

N. kongkandana
kongkandana.jpg

N. x kuchingensis
xkuching.jpg

N. lowii x boschiana - More colorful
lowxbosh.jpg
lowxboshperi.jpg

N. maxima-dark x merrilliana - finally colored up and gaining in size
maximadarkxmerrilliana.jpg

N. mirabilis var globosa
mirabilisvarglobosa.jpg

N. mirabilis var globosa x xkuchingensis
vikingxkuching.jpg

N. x trichocarpa
xtrichocarpa.jpg
xtrichocarpabasal.jpg

N. truncata x ephippiata - Only the first pitcher
truncataxephippiata.jpg

N. ventricosa x ovata - adapting well to L/L weather, albiet smaller pitcher size
ventxovata.jpg
ventxovatabunch.jpg

Unknown 1 (Suspected a form of N. sp Giant Tigers)
unknown1h.jpg

Unknown 2 (possibly a form of N. kongkandana)
unknown2.jpg

Unknown 3 (perhaps a complex hybrid with N. mirabilis)
unknown3s.jpg

That's all for now... thanks for viewing. :)

Nice, all of those look great.

Holy smokes, it's nice to live where you do!

That last one bears a resemblence to x 'Coccinea.' What are the chances that's what it is?

gosh! some beautiful well grown plants. :) They definitely love the rain.

That last one bears a resemblence to x 'Coccinea.' What are the chances that's what it is?

It could even be just rafflesiana x mirabilis. I definitely see those two in that pitcher.

I really like your maxima-dark x merrilliana. Looks like it's going to become a monster. Wish I could grow mine outside. Yours look quite healthy.

Lowii x boschiana, is just wow... I need to have that plant in my presence, at some point in my life. Terrific Lowland collection, nice variety.

Thankyou all for your kind comments, I enjoyed looking at the H/L and intermediate species/hybrids that you all able to grow beautifully. Since I'm living in a tropical country, I have to be content with L/L and some intermediates nep species/hybrids... that's is until I can get some sort of cool house going.... yeah, keep on dreaming. :p

It could even be just rafflesiana x mirabilis. I definitely see those two in that pitcher.

Holy smokes, it's nice to live where you do!

Yup... I was thinking along the same line, it's probabaly a hybrid between N. mirabilis and N. x coccinea or with N. rafflesiana... I got this plant from Thailand and during that time, I know some N. mirabilis x xcoccinea hybrids were available on the market.

Back