What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My not so very impressive collection

But very well grown!
First of all, I would like state I have no photographic skill at all, so sorry if these are not the best photos. With spring here and my nepethes shooting up, I figured I would post some photos of New growth.

N. Muluensis x Lowii is one of my favorite plants, and responsed well to the coffee I gave it.
nmulxloweii.jpg

nmuluensisxlowii.jpg

N. Sanguinea ‘orange’
sang3.jpg

sangh.jpg

N. ventricosa (possible, no postive ID)
dsci0487c.jpg

Along with it basil shoots
dsci0486.jpg

dsci0488j.jpg

And my newest addition, my N. Mikei
nmikei.jpg

mikei.jpg

I've given coffee to N. Mikei, N. Muluensis x Lowii, an a N. ventricosa, I'll update comparison photos as they grow!
Williamg

wow their awesome keep us updated

Nice mikei! I got my glabrata from the place you got your mikei, I can tell by the tag. :p
Pretty sang, and awesome vent, too!

1rst ones in evil black and purple i like

The lowii x muluensis is amazing! I totally dig the near black pitcher!:D

That Muluensis x Lowii is really nice. Good growing. Nice N. sanguinea too, that plant, while easy to grow, can be very impressive, like yours.

Are these all windowsill grown? They all look absolutely fabulous. As for photography skills, some of us just use our camera phones only and it just works. Great job!

You should never belittle your plants, leave that nonsense to the haters.

Everyone starts somewhere. I personally like the mul-owii lots. ;D

Unimpressive? I don't think so, they're very nice Williamg. Wish mine looked that good!

Thanks guys, and by unimpressive I meant number, not quality. ;) To answer Chris Himself's question, my plants are grown on a window sill, but due to the woods that surround my house, we really don't get that much light, so they are grown under a custom light rig.

dsci0493r.jpg

The N. Muluensis x Lowii and N. Mikei are in my highland terrarium with some sundews and pings.

dsci0495.jpg

Well, I can see why your N. Muluensis x Lowii has such dark colors now. ;)

Highland terrarium? You usually only hear of lowland terrariums.

Back