What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We will start off with his plants
a couple of the BE seedgrown hamata
DSC05312.jpg

DSC05311.jpg

a few N. eymae uppers, still seems to be quite a bit of controversy regarding the true identity of these plants from BE and AW, this particular one is BE, and is female
DSC05307.jpg

DSC05309.jpg

DSC05308.jpg

an insane N. aristolochioides
DSC05306.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

a truly monster N. Red Dragon, crappy photo skills do this plant absolutely no justice
DSC05301.jpg

Another monster, N. macfarlanei
DSC05289.jpg

N. inermis
DSC03534.jpg

DSC03533.jpg

a funky N. izumeae
DSC05290.jpg

N. xBriggsiana, i believe Ron said it was the Jeff Schaefer clone?
DSC05294.jpg

one of the new pitchers lids
DSC05293.jpg

N. dubia
DSC05298.jpg

N. stenophylla
DSC05295.jpg

one of the dozens of N. ramispina uppers from a near 15 foot vine that is wrapping everywhere
DSC05302.jpg

we always talk about how getting two neps of the same species to flower at the same time is difficult as all get out, well both of his large gymnamphora are flowering at the same time, this is just one of them but they both appear to be female...
DSC05303.jpg

Next post will have a few of my plants...

N. mikei with eyespots
DSC05323.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

N. maxima dark x talangensis
DSC05320.jpg

N. ventricosa x angasanensis
DSC05319.jpg

N. singalana tujuh, i think this one looks a lot like a hamata
DSC05317.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05315.jpg

N. singalana tujuh left and N. singalana belirang on the right, quite a difference i must say ;)
DSC05314.jpg

N. fusca 'Flared Peristome'
DSC05313.jpg

Great plants! I love Ron's inermis and dubia. Does he ever make cuttings? He has so much of each of them!

Awesome plants :) thanks for sharing

WOW, well this is the way to end a weekend - pics like that :drool:

(you forgot a vendor tag in that second post a couple pics down...)

lol so i did....i didnt realize that, but thats gotta be one of the worse vendors to even by from regardless lol, i will go and edit that out, thanks Thez

fantastic pics.I love your singlana tajuh. I need to get me one of those.

A great selection of beautiful, well-grown plants. I really love the aristo & inermis!
...a few N. eymae uppers, still seems to be quite a bit of controversy regarding the true identity of these plants from BE and AW, this particular one is BE, and is female
This clone doesn't exhibit the 'special' goblet-shaped uppers that N. eymae is supposed to be known for - eh? By any chance - is this the 'clone 2' that BE has been putting out recently?

A great selection of beautiful, well-grown plants. I really love the aristo & inermis!
This clone doesn't exhibit the 'special' goblet-shaped uppers that N. eymae is supposed to be known for - eh? By any chance - is this the 'clone 2' that BE has been putting out recently?

im not sure of its clone number, however a couple of years ago the uppers were the goblet shape, but have now become less of that, maybe it was due to winter and light levels being low....im not sure.

im not sure of its clone number, however a couple of years ago the uppers were the goblet shape, but have now become less of that....
Any chance that you or he has any pics of the goblets from this plant? That would make for a very interesting chapter in this evolving 'controversy'....

The very top pitcher in this photo was just before it started doing more of the strong goblet shapes, im pretty sure it varies depending on conditions...this photo is a couple years old
l_b7fff0b294b81b8a16c1800c5a06a2bf.jpg

Great Neps!
Some of those are HUGE!

Sk....u got a fantastic pitcher: leaf ratio on those plants man. Wow!! Its interesting...is this due to lighting? humidity? air circulation? any ideas? Perhaps its a combination of all of these.

im thinking its all in my conditions and lighting varun, im not 100% sure, Ron experiances the same thing with his plants so it must be our conditions....since during most of the year, we arent too much different than most of the bornean highlands as far as temps and humidity according to a few of the people up here, including Ron......

Back