What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!! Finally !!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    grow
I finally scored my all time favorite nep!! Just got my new favorite CP all set up and snuggled in..

N.albomarginata 'Kuching Spotted'

100_3800.jpg

100_3795.jpg

100_3799.jpg

100_380.jpg

100_3798.jpg

100_3802.jpg

100_3801.jpg

Grow Box is getting cramped..

100_3810.jpg

Thats a wonderful looking Albo. I'm also finally getting my all time favorite nep next month. A Nepenthes Edwardsiana. Man I cant wait, lol.
I hope that plant does well for you man. I used to grow an Albo all red. Unfortunately I had to part with mine.

This plant actually completed my albo collection. I now have 'Red', 'Green, 'Speckled', and 'Kuching Spotted'.. Can you tell the albo's are my favorite species? lol..

'Red'

100_3211.jpg

'Green'

g0q2hguldazjlb0wwev.jpg

'Speckled'

albo.jpg

'Kuching Spotted'

100_3795.jpg

Last edited:
This plant actually completed my albo collection. I now have 'Red', 'Green, 'Spotted', and 'Kuching Spotted'.. Can you tell the albo's are my favorite species? lol..

Yes I can lol. Are you looking to increase your drosera collection? I did some cross pollination on my Dichotomas and multifida forked dews. I'm hoping that the pollination goes well. If it does, I can send you some seeds from those.

My Fav neps are the toothy ones and the ones like Veitchii with wide flared, striped peristomes.

Heck ya!! I've got quite the back stock started with you now huh.. lol Sprouts, and seeds, and dews oh my!

Yes, lol. I dont know how those seeds on my forked dews are going to turn out though as this is my first time on being able to do some pollination on my forked sundews. All my other dews are either self pollinating or are pygmies which produce gemmae, lol.

All I did was rub the flowers together till I saw pollen in the center of each flower. I did some Multifida x Dichotoma. and some Dichotoma x Dichotoma

Just let me know when your ready to ship. And let me know if you need that red LFS or not..

I actually may end up needing that Red live sphag anyways since I'll be getting that Edwardsiana next month. I'll keep you posted on when I ship you the seeds, etc....

shibby..

Back