What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

couple new neps

A couple beauties!

N. 'Black Knight'

100_3896.jpg

100_3897.jpg

N. maxima x trusmadiensis

100_3890.jpg

hmm.. am I posting too many pictures now a days? You guys getting sick of commenting on them? The comments are my favorite part!!

Very nice neps?

whered u pick up that black night. it looks awesome

There are never enough pictures! Ever!!!

However, you get more comments on photos after they've grown out some. Anyone can buy and photograph a plant - growing those plants up to a good size is what gets us excited! Those two will only get better and better looking.

There are never enough pictures! Ever!!!

However, you get more comments on photos after they've grown out some. Anyone can buy and photograph a plant - growing those plants up to a good size is what gets us excited! Those two will only get better and better looking.

Well I gotta take some 'Before' pictures.. That way everyone can see where it started out at.

whered u pick up that black night. it looks awesome

Got it on a trade

Very nice neps?

thank you?

Haha I like how you answer everyone's comment :) Thats a nice N. black knight. I wonder if it's gonna make a handsome-er pitcher under your care. lets compare a photo upon arrival pitcher and a mass's TLC pitcher photo :D

Haha I like how you answer everyone's comment :) Thats a nice N. black knight. I wonder if it's gonna make a handsome-er pitcher under your care. lets compare a photo upon arrival pitcher and a mass's TLC pitcher photo :D

I don't like to leave anyone out.. lol

I always take update pics! I'm OCD about taking pics..

Back