What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! Beautiful plants pygo, I really liked the N. hamiguitanensis.

From now I shall just put my hands on my head and say.... "BAAAAH...... Oh my God!!! ;) :D " lol!!! Fantastic Pygo. :D

only one thing i can use to represent what i feel for this grower based on the pics...
:hail:

Absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing so many photos of your well-grown plants. I love the photography. It's wonderful. You have such a sensitive feel for evocative lighting.

Very impressive neps there pygo but i do have to say that because of you im now in the process of getting a tun more neps each month lol, i will soon be a nep hoarder with no space to even sleep (we shall see if it comes down to that, maybe the BF will hide some of my plants first or my money)

Holly smokes WOW. Awesome pictures. Awesome plants.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

OMG I am drooling here! Never have I seen such a large and beautiful collection of plants!! I always shyed away from the post because it was SO massive but now I am glad I am looking!!! WOW!!!! Fantastic!!!

thank you very very very much ^^

hamata
img2028ul.jpg

truncata x ephippiata
img2033to.jpg

lowii x campanulata
img2042f.jpg

spectabilis
img2061q.jpg

img2067y.jpg

ventricosa x trusmadiensis freshly openend
img2079c.jpg

Pygo do you take cutting often? Lol so many nice and beautiful plants. I'm drooling for tha hamatas. As if I wasn't fiending enough for one. Your plants and collection is what I strive for. Cudos to you sir. Fan#%&$ingtastic! Sorry I had to go Qbert there. Your plants are amazing!

Pygo for president. Seriously, wtf.

Holy ventricosa x trusmadiensis Pygo man! :0o:

That Hamata and the spectabilis are some of the most beautiful nepenthes I've ever seen!!!

I LOVE YOU! Well, as a person, in terms of photos and plants, lol.

i dont know if you want to disclose this following question, and i will be perfectly understanding if you dont want to answer it, but here it is- where did you get the Edwardsiana????

thank you all ^ ^

I do some cuttings but I do not like cutting my plants lol some Nepenthes are more than 2 meters

my edwardsiana come from A.Wistuba

hamata
img2093w.jpg

truncata x mira
img2063h.jpg

img2089e.jpg

BEST NEPS/HAMATA IVE EVA SEEN:spazz:

Wow jeez.. that's amazing!!

Man! I have to stop looking at this thread or I'll end up dead in a pool of my own drool!!

So many great species and crosses, as always and forever pygo!

Just gorgeous. All I can think every time I see your thread now is, "My Nepenthes are weeeaaak!"

Wow that truncata x mira is pretty sweet looking, never heard of that cross before.

Back