What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Klossii...naga....edwardsiana....dang!! Amazing Pygo.... Just can't get over your incredible collection. Thanks for showing. :D

man!! Been waiting for klossi for a long time. One of my all time favourite species. I hope its available soonish.

thank you

bad news today

This morning I saw an motherf***er to cut the back door of my greenhouse
img3154px.jpg

:censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

:0o:

Is it just a cut or did someone steal your plants?! :ohno:

is just a cut, I think he wanted to see if I grow cannabis, but I watch anyway, I'm too scared that I steal my plants

Oh, whew...
You should make a moat filled with snakeheads, and set beartraps :awesome:

What is wrong with people? :censor:

:-)):-)):-))

male mira
img3142fv.jpg

sibuyanensis x hamata
img3152nl.jpg

burkei
img3121y.jpg

Kill them with fire.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Um... not the plants. those are awesome.

pygo, you're a tease.

Sig
Did you steal that from Kirby?

Last edited:
The nerve some people have.... I get questioned about growing cannabis too. They're usually less interested when I tell them that they're CPs and orchids...... They should be getting more interested! N. burkei looks amazing!

I live in town and many young people think I'm grown cannabis (because of my appearance)

veitchii (k)
img3135u.jpg

I love your Neps, pygo.

Sammich: I assure you, Kirby didn't invent killing ________ with fire.

Also, :drool: neps as always :3

You should put up signs in your yard: "No, it's not cannibis, now gtfo." :lol:

As always, amazing Neps! It sucks that they cut your back door! Is it only the doors that are only bubble-wrap or is the whole greenhouse vulnerable to cuts? I suggest getting un GRAND chien to guard your greenhouse :lol:

thank you very much ^^

the whole greenhouse is vulnérable,I already have a dog but I live in the basement, we do not have to hear what's going on outside

but the beginning of October I will live in first upstairs, housing directly on the garden

when we set I'll buy a 2nd dog (the same as the one I)

my dog
73686166180300082591100.jpg

what kind of breed is that dog? i've never seen that breed before....

Ah its good to know your eden of neps will be safe!

Back