What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a nep with sertain requirements...

Chomp

Oops
So I've started my ping set up, with a couple of plants in it, (3) but only one is actually a ping right now. just a ping, an impossible-to-kill-vine-plant and a small yellow button fern. (by the way, PM me if you're interested in trading anything for some large vine plant cuttings or some young yellow button ferns) Anyway, getting :offtopic: there. I'm looking for a very small nep that can stay in this tank year-round, fairly close to the lighting, and little pit warmer than room temperature. And if there is such a nep, if anyone knows where to find it?
Thanks if you bothered to read all that!
Chomp

Define "very small"....

N. bellii
N. adnata
N. campanulata

Would all be among the smallest that comes to mind and prefer to be on the warmer side.

K, one of these will work. Once again, if anyone would like to trade anything for some small yellow button ferns or some large cuttings of a hardy vine plant, please PM me.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Any idea where they would sell one of these? I looked on several websights, but I couldn't find it.

Back