What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
Some old neps, some new neps :-D

hamata unknown source:
P6190001.jpg

hamata AW#4:
P6190002.jpg

platychila:
P6210005.jpg

P6210006.jpg

P6210007.jpg

veitchii stripey from seed:
P6210011.jpg

P6210012.jpg

bongso (malesiana):
P6210014.jpg

P6210015.jpg

P6210013.jpg

talangensis X veitchii:
P6210017.jpg

P6210016.jpg

talangensis X mira:
P6210010.jpg

(the one on the acquarium/terrarium with the pitchers hanging down :p)

villosa:
P6210009.jpg

P6210008.jpg

your platychila clone looks different from mine:
DSCN3443.jpg

i like the "tie" your platy sports.

I love the tie! Otherwise the pitchers would be totally boring like you were saying at the bacps meet...now I see why you don't like the lowers :p

That pitcher grew in in full blazing sun, so maybe it's got to do with sunshine? My plant is also about a foot in diameter so I think mine wants to vine soon too, so maybe our plants are in different stages? I got mine from that horrible place I was telling you about so it's probably just a plain old regular BE clone...

There's some controversy regarding the BE Platychila not being pure, people say its a has Fusca features.

There's some controversy regarding the BE Platychila not being pure, people say its a has Fusca features.

Are you saying mine might have Fusca in it? How can you tell if your platy has fusca in it so I can give mine a proper looking-over?

Is that EP's Veitchii (K)???

It's EP veitchii from seed :-D

New villosa Zu?
omg that didnt take long ;)

Very nice pics

New villosa Zu?
omg that didnt take long ;)

Very nice pics

All down to luck and intuition ;) Still have a few things that money can't buy that I want, but I'm a workin' on it...

Thanks!

Nice plants :D
How old is that bongso ?

Nice plants :D
How old is that bongso ?

Thanks, and don't know on that bongso - just got it last night :-D. Definitely bigger than I thought I was buying!

Updated pics - platy got more stripes:
P6250002.jpg

macro working on opening a new pitcher (maybe this time I'll get more teeth):
P6250003.jpg

jamban *still* working on growing bigger :0o:
P6250001.jpg

the whole grow area/balcony (oops...kinda took over LOL):
P6250004.jpg

and almost all of the neps:
P6250006.jpg

Thats one really nice grow balcony. I wish I could grow my neps like that out here.

Awesome collection of neps :D
I wish i could have that many.

Thats one really nice grow balcony. I wish I could grow my neps like that out here.

I'm lucky, thanks! I think it's a little too much sunshine for some of them. If it ends up scorching a few that would rather hide, I can always move them further in the house so they get later-in-the-day-sun. Or buy more helis and put them in the way :-D

Awesome collection of neps :D
I wish i could have that many.

Thanks! and no you don't because it's too many :eek: I think I have to downsize again...

Yes i do :p
Btw, how come they're all so small ?
Are they newish or do you cut them down ?

That's a very nice grow area! Beautiful neps, that jamban looks promising!

Yes i do :p
Btw, how come they're all so small ?
Are they newish or do you cut them down ?

Because some aren't available in big, or because I've only been growing seriously since last July/August...

That's a very nice grow area! Beautiful neps, that jamban looks promising!

Nice collection!

Nice collection!

Thanks! I've been slowly adding a million plants to my growlist whilst noone was looking :rookwoot:...I need to do a major giveaway to have a more reasonable sized collection...

Those cubes on the balcony are terras with helis in them, with vfts behind them where you can't see...

You got some fantastic plants and an awsome setup thez. :)

Back