What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things are looking guuuud in the GH!!!

Lovin my plants right now in the Greenhouse! So I took some pics of the good lookin ones! ;D
Izumiea x TM
fh001.jpg

Maxima x (Truncata x Veitchii)
fh002.jpg

Id say its a pretty beastly pair... wouldnt you?!?!
fh003.jpg

An old pitcher on the main growth point of Veitchii x Eymea
fh004.jpg

and a nice pitcher on one of the SIX basals!!
fh006.jpg

im quite jealous. not only because of your plants, but because it looks like you've got an amazing grow space! keep up the nice work!

I love the bronze color on the Veitchii x Eymea

Things are looking guud!

like the izu x tm especially the peristome how tall is the max x truncata x veichii

Ya i love the teeth as well. :)
The pitcher is about a foot and three inches! Its a beast!

I'm sooo glad I have an iz X TM...I have the feeling that once word gets out how dark and toothy they are, they'll all be snatched up in a hurry! Very nice pitchers there!

That veitchii x eymae is STUNNING! And I love your greenhouse. An area like that for me is just a dream right now. :crap:

It seems like you got a green thumb... as well as index, middle, ring and pinky - from the last picture. Very nice plants. :)

dang thats a huge pitcher.

beautiful, things are looking good! I love your izumiae x tm especially, really nice color.

Nice :) Really liking that Veitchii x Eymea

When this thing puts out a new pitcher it looks dead on like a striped Veitchii! If not better...

ive got an eymae x veitchii and a very nice striped veitchii clone.....unless i can see the leaf shape i cant tell them apart in pictures half the time........

Back