What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jacq attack!

• Thread starter Exo
  • Start date

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
One of my favorite neps opened a pitcher last week and I was going to give it another week or so to darken a bit....but I couldn't wait. Here is my N.jacq's first pitcher since I got it 2 months ago....

Njacq01.jpg

Njacq02.jpg

woohoo, gorgeous

OMG cute! Good job growing that in!!! Mine still won't pitcher 7 months on...

OMG cute! Good job growing that in!!! Mine still won't pitcher 7 months on...

Yeah, mine lost a bunch of small lower leaves and all existing pitchers, but it bounced back again in short order......it must really like my conditions.

Looks great!

Looks amazing! It reminds me of N. Jamban.

sweet what does the whole plant look like

Thanks, I've been looking at some of the more, er, expensive plants recently because I don't have many chances where I have over 200 dollars to spend.

Looking sweet man.....

Thanks, I've been looking at some of the more, er, expensive plants recently because I don't have many chances where I have over 200 dollars to spend.

I got this one at a steal....a 6in plant for 75 bucks. ;)

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

sweet what does the whole plant look like

Here it is when I first got it....it has lost all of the pitchers shown in this pic this and some of the lowest leaves, but it has made two new leaves and the pitcher in my first pic and is making another.....

J1.jpg

Only 75 bucks!? Wow, what a steal! I'm going to look for this plant.

Back