What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new Nepenthes Edwardsiana

Finally got a hold of one of these babies. I hope its a girl. Either way, I'm just happy to grow an Edwardsiana finally. :D

a-89.jpg

b-83.jpg

DON'T LOSE IT! :0o:

"N. eddy in your pockeeet!"

DON'T LOSE IT! :0o:

LOL, I'll try not to.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Gratz m8!!! :D

Thanks :-O . I'll keep you and everyone updated as it grows more. I have a small ice pack around the plant while its acclimating to its new environment.

Woah, nice! Tiny, though. How old is it?

There are genders for neps? How do I know my Truncata's gender?

Wait until it flowers, only way to tell imho.

Congrats! Dang, that is a small plant!

Woah, nice! Tiny, though. How old is it?

There are genders for neps? How do I know my Truncata's gender?

I just received this plant today. I imagine that its around 6+ months ex vitro. When your truncata flowers you'll be able to tell its gender. But until then, there's no way of knowing.

K, cool. Good luck with your plant!

I just received this plant today. I imagine that its around 6+ months ex vitro. When your truncata flowers you'll be able to tell its gender. But until then, there's no way of knowing.

You mean hours, right? :0o:

Hey... There's a WEED in your LSF.

Cool plant! Good luck with it!

All the best with your new addition!

:water:

Looks like those are finally out and about. Good luck, and keep us posted. It's nice to see these finally in public circulation!

It's so ADORABLE!!!
And I'm quite jealous.
I'm sure it'll do great for you =)

Back